From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2007 7:15 AM -08:00
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Apollo features

So your saying it's better for a company to re create the wheel then to
leverage their existing investments. 80%+ of business applications are specific
to windows not leveraging that investment is just stupid.

So now if I have a client that wants to leverage Apollo I have to let them know
their going to need to dump everything they have built as it's not cross
platform, and even though they are a windows platform company they really need
cross platform.

I had never stated just target win dll's, and I had meant a value proposition
for business. Do you honestly think that company is going to look at Apollo and
say "sweet now I can target the other 5% of the market. Let's dump everything
and start over"?

I'm totally missing your logic here.

jason