Hey Mitch,

Yeah, I've been playing around with it quite a bit over the past few weeks,
as we're actually using it in a small project we're doing.  Unfortunately,
I'm not quite finished tweaking it yet, but had definitely planned on
posting my fixes/enhancements etc once we're done.  I'd say in the next week
I'll have a post up on my blog, and will post in flexcoders too.  Really
interested to find out what others are using it for and potential bugs/fixes
they've found as well.

I'm also interested to see/hear new info about the scheduling API...
however, for a "Google" like calendar solution, Ely's version is perfect for
our needs.  Amazing work with the transitions and effects on it...

Brendan