Hi Gordon

The components I'm using are:
- Button
- Combobox
- Accordion
- Label

The Flex project contains the exact same code as the AS3 project, with
an additional custom component that uses the above-mentioned controls.

The AS3 project is 162KB
The Flex project size is 485KB

I think the bloat is due to the Flex project itself requiring the Flex
framework. Unfortunately I didnt get the external project referencing
working for an AS3 to refrence a Flex project so that I could extract
only the neccessary controls outside of the framework.

Cheers
Tracy