I am seeing this mostly when I run unit test using the flexunit.swf.
And I am consistantly seeing it in that situation

I do occasionaly see it when running a single-swf app through the
builder (However it is making a connection to a server when it occurs).

Chris W

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Bjorn Schultheiss