  De : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] la
part de Doug McCune
  Envoyé : mardi 23 janvier 2007 09:45
  À : flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
  Objet : Re: [flexcoders] Help Extending TabNavigator/ButtonBar

  I know Jason said he's going to be releasing a new TabNavigator component,
but I couldn't resist trying my hand at it.

  Here's my enhanced TabNavigator:
http://dougmccune.com/blog/2007/01/23/the-quest-for-the-perfect-tabnavigator
/

  It uses existing code for closeable and draggable tabs, and adds in
functionality for scrolling tabs if there are too many, and also displaying
the drop-down list on the right side. No source code yet, but that will come
in another day or two after I clean it up a bit.

  Jason, I'll be interested to see how you approach it...

  Ciarán wrote:

    Thanks Jason, would be a great help. Just subscribed to the feed. =)

    -Ciarán

    On 1/22/07, Jason Hawryluk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

    > I'm working on a blog post for something similar, but more toward the
way flex builder does it with a drop down at the end. Plus a bunch of other
goodies. ;)