From: Shannon Hicks <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, February 4, 2007 6:27:40 PM
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Connection from Flex Builder 2.0 to VSS

 I never got 2.0 working with the VSS plugin. I had to install Eclipse,
the VSS plugin and the FB 2.0 plugin.

This might be fixed in 2.0.1, but I never tried it, being satisfied with
the FB plugin.

Shan

raz_gilad wrote:

 Hi

Did anyone succeed in connecting the flex builder to Visual source safe?
Is the usual Eclipse plug-in "org.vssplugin_ 1.6.1" works in this
environment? How?

Thanks

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo!
Travel<http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->to