From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Simeon Bateman
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 3:56 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] any interest in an alternative to QTP to
automate Flex apps?

I am interested in this.  I had been playing with the thought of using
the FA Bridge to allow you to use Selenium to test your applications.
Then you could use the Firefox plugin to record our actions and test the
movie.

Not sure how feasible it is but even that would start with having a
testing framework in flex to tie into.

simeon

On 2/7/07, brian.knorr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]