Thank you by the looks of it I just need to import it like Troy said.
I looked at a few examples of other apps and found this to be the
case.

I guess singleton's would be used to store an app controller and user
login info etc...

Thank you all for taking the time to help me learn..

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ralf Bokelberg"