Hi,

I am having great difficulty in finding info about data and binding.  I have
a xml document which I can connect to but I cannot use the data in more then
one component.  I want to display a combo box and selectitem it to a
datagrid with its childnode.  I could do this on flash with ease but I
cannot here.

Also I can not see to setup the Data services.  I am using mac and it is
saying that I need to create a special file with a config in it.. How do I
do it. and would it make it easy to use databinding that way..

Thanks for you time..