Hi,

Do us a favor and try not to cross post with flexcoders and flexcomponents.

All the people that can answer your question, read both lists.

Don't waste Alex's valuable time. He is an asset.

I found the solution.

Alex gave you an answer yesterday on the flexcomponentst list. This just
wastes time.

Peace, Mike