Number isn't suitable for my needs; it allows for very large
numbers, but its precision is limited to 53-bits.  I need between
1024 and 4096 bit precision.  Specifically, I will need to generate
prime numbers that are between 128 and 512 decimal digits in length,
determine if numbers are relatively prime with those numbers, etc.

For more information on what Number does support, see:

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/labs/as3preview/docs/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.htm?context=LiveDocs_Parts&file=00000036.html

Thanks.

--Kaleb

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Igor Costa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>