Tired of working for a big company where things move slowly and it's hard to
make an impact at the level of shaping the course of the company?  Not
sharing in the upside when the projects you work so hard on are successful?
Want to join a small team of people passionate about creating something that
will have a huge impact on people?

We are a company who thinks figuring out how to invest your money is too
difficult.  We have a vision of how to revolutionize the way people invest
and are looking for a small number of talented superstars who are excited
about that vision.  If you want to play a critical role as an early member
of a consumer web startup which could put a lot of large financial services
companies out of business, we need to talk.  The founding team has years of
experience building consumer internet products that have been used by
millions of customers and have generated well over $100MM in profit.

You are someone who:

  - Is scary smart and someone we can trust will find the right answers
  to hard problems you may have never solved before.
  - Is technically brilliant, versatile, and creative.
  - Your teammates love working with.  You also have friends like you
  who would love to work with you as we continue to grow.
  - Will passionately bust your ass at the prospect of building
  something that will change the way people invest.

Specifically, we need people who have valuable experience designing and
building highly-available and fault tolerant consumer web applications with
performance,  scalability, stability, and security in mind.

We are looking for a user interface engineer who is very adept at:

  - Innovative approaches to UI design (AJAX, Flex/Actionscript/Flash)
  - Designing and implementing production websites (HTML, CSS, XML,
  Javascript, etc.)
  - HCI principles and UI best practices, and incorporating this
  experience into the concept development process
  - Building technology at the crossroads of back-end functionality and
  front-end design
  - Managing cross-browser compatibility issues
  - LAMP (PHP, Python, Perl)

We are also looking for a software engineer who is extremely versatile and
has particular experience with:

  - Distributed systems (hands-on experience preferred, academic
  experience is OK)
  - Database experience (optimizing SQL and writing software that uses
  SQL to access databases)
  - C/C++

You will:

  - Start with ideas, design products and features, architect a
  technical solution, then build, test, and launch it.
  - Be an integral member of our team and help shape our future.
  - Help build and grow the engineering team as we expand over time.  If
  you also want to lead this team, that's in the cards, if you show us you
  can.

We will:

  - Be a group of the smartest, most trustworthy, passionate, and
  interesting people you know.
  - Make sure you have what you need to be happy and productive.
  - Reward you with a rich mixture of cash and equity compensation (can
  be heavily weighted towards equity if you seek high risk for high reward)
  - Make great teammates united around a vision of how to solve some
  significant problems for people.

Interested candidates should send your resume to [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
Please also include in your email a summary what you're been up to for the
past few years that makes you the right person for our team.