Smthn like this should do:

import mx.managers.PopUpManager;
PopUpManager.addPopUp(refferenceToYourPanelInstance, this, false);

Jānis

2007/2/11, malik_robinson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

  Hi,

Somehow I have double posted, sorry about that, I am trying to make panel
draggable via the title bar only.  I meant to add that to my initial post.

-westside

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "malik_robinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>