From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Derek Vadneau
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 7:30 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How to get the current build options FB uses?

I thought the point of dump-config was to dump the configuration used
for a particular project. Apparently this isn't the case. dump-config
dumps out a generic config file.

What's the point of this?

Would it not be so much more useful to have FB be able to dump out a
file that can simply be used by the commandline compiler? I know it
would be for me.

I build and test using Flex Builder but my projects are then
integrated into a build system. The build system is not based on
Eclipse. What would be ideal is to have FB be able to dump out a
config file that I can simply pass along with my source for the build
process.

As it stands now I need to write my own (or modify the dump) config
file any time I make certain changes to my project.

Doesn't Flex Builder already have this information when it performs a
build? Could it not dump THAT out instead?

Maybe this is already possible - can anyone confirm/deny?

--

Derek Vadneau