    *From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <http://ups.com>
    [mailto:flexcoders@ <mailto:flexcoders@>yahoogroups.com
    <http://yahoogroups.com>] *On Behalf Of *Peter Baird
    *Sent:* Tuesday, February 13, 2007 11:33 AM
    *To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <http://ups.com>
    *Subject:* [flexcoders] New Version of Flex Style Explorer with
    Tons on New Features

    Hello All,

    I wanted to let you all know that we've just released a new
    version of the Flex Style Explorer with Tons of new features,
    including export all CSS functionality, advanced color picker,
    support for style names, inclusion of new components, and several
    other features.  I've got a full article on all the new features,
    and the new style explorer can be downloaded at the below URL.

    http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mc/archives/2007/02/new_flex_style.cfm
    <http://weblogs.macromedia.com/mc/archives/2007/02/new_flex_style.cfm>

    Enjoy, and happing styling.

    -Peter

    *8888/ \8888**®   PETER BAIRD
    888/   \888    *User Experience Consultant
    *88/  /  \88    *Adobe Consulting | Adobe Systems, Inc
    *8/  /8\  \8    *275 Grove St. Newton, MA
    ***
    The information in this e-mail is confidential and intended solely
    for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have
    received this e-mail in error please notify the sender by return
    e-mail delete this e-mail and refrain from any disclosure or
    action based on the information.
    ***