Dimitrios you did it again!  My JAVA_HOME was correct, else I'd have bigger
issues like Eclipse and Ant not running at all, eh?
The issue was in
C:\Program Files\Adobe\fds2.1\flex_sdk_2\bin\jvm.config
seems the java.home was set to some value used inside Adobe world and left
there.  oops.  Affected the mxmlc executed from anywhere.

interestingly,
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2 Plug-in\Flex SDK 2\bin\jvm.config
looks ok.  go figure

now its compiling.  thanks!

DK

On 2/14/07, Dimitrios Gianninas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>