I did a reinstall quite a while back. But maybe it WAS a bad install - I
recently posted about having an older version of the JRE installed (pre 1.4,
which is the requirement for FB2, yet for some reason I was allowed to
install and run it ...).

I'll try an uninstall and then reinstall. Maybe that will solve the problem.
I'll post back afterwards.

Thanks.