Hi all

I'm having problems binding the results from a web service call to a data
grid.  I do not get any errors, but the results I believe should be returned
from the web service are not displaying in the grid.  I dont really know how
to troubleshoot this problem. Here is the code to the web service call:

<mx:WebService id="dsnService" wsdl="http://server/folder/dsnAdmin.cfc?wsdl";
useProxy="false">
  <mx:operation name="getDSNList"  fault="Alert.show(event.fault.message)">
  <mx:request xmlns="">
   <custID>
    {customer.getItemAt(0)}
   </custID>
  </mx:request>
 </mx:operation>
</mx:WebService>

The web service is written in ColdFusion.

Here is what I've done so far to determine the problem:

  - I can browse to http://server/folder/dsnAdmin.cfc?wsdl and see the
  wsdl output.
  - The web service is properly registered in the ColdFusion
  Administrator.
  - I wrote a .cfm to access the web service and dump the results.
  Everything worked fine and I got the results I expected.  The code for the
  .cfm is the following:

<cfinvoke
webservice="http://server/folder/dsnAdmin.cfc?wsdl";
method="getDSNList"
returnvariable="test">

<cfinvokeargument name="custID" value="12" />

</cfinvoke>
<cfdump var=#test# />

  - I've been successful in using RemoteObject in the past (this is my
  first web service call from Flex), so I copied the .cfc from the server to
  my local machine (but still query the same db) and setup a remote object
  call.  The code for this is the following:

<mx:RemoteObject
 id="dsnService"
 destination="ColdFusion"
source="/cfcontrolpanel/components/dsnAdmin" showBusyCursor="true">
<mx:method name="getDSNList" fault="Alert.show(event.fault.message)">
  <mx:arguments>
   <custID>
    {customer.getItemAt(0)}
   </custID>
  </mx:arguments>
 </mx:method>
</mx:RemoteObject>

When using the remoteObject call, the results are displayed in the grid.
When using the webService call, they are not.  I dont know what else to try.

Any ideas?
Thanks
Steve