If you see my post 64776, you'll see that I have tried  to store
binary data in shared objects and found it is not possible. There is
no way to do this, the only way to do this is to create some form of
application to sync images stored locally with your server and call it
as needed using a 'fscommand'.

There may be something in Apollo that can help and also I believe an
application like Zinc might help you.