btw. to clear things up. my issue was with flash player 8 (haven't tried 9
with this same bug), flash and it had to do with IE security. can you try it
outside of your network? or come up with a simple example we can test?

try it without setting the content type (as just a string). also try
escaping the characters before you send them. if you can isolate the source
you have something to work with.

On 2/15/07, dorkie dork from dorktown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>