I have been using Windows Vista Home Premium with Eclipse and the Flex
Builder plugin for several weeks now without any issues. I upgraded my
machine with a clean install, and I made sure to use Eclipse 3.2.2. From
what I understand 3.3 and 3.2.2 both include Vista-specific fixes, but
Flex Builder has issues with 3.3. Everything is running smoothly, in
fact Eclipse seems to load faster than it did under XP (but I am on a
high-end machine with 2 gigs of RAM).

   - Eric