Looks like you need to define a custom 'DataChange' event on your data
model, and then listen for this event in your view classes and once
event received redraw view based on new data.

(something similar to ArrayCollection/DataGrid behavior - you can
check ListCollectionView, see 'CollectionChange' event and then check
DataGrid/ListBase.collectionChangeHandler() in Flex source code)

regards,
rd