Hi,

Thanks, I did try Alex's Distortion Effects, quite impressive.
However, I am not sure if it will do what I need. Unless I overlooked
something?

What I am infact flipping are model home floor plans. It allows users
to take a look at the "reverse" of the home.

A plan is a loaded swf file, users can add elements to the plan,
which are other swf's loaded on top. The plans have text in them and
when I just flip the Display Object Container (containing all the
swf's) the text is unreadable. However, it is readable when I loop
thru and flip all the mc's in the swf (not the whole thing). I have
it working in flash 8 AS2 which I am better at but AS3 and Flex are
giving me a hard time...

To simplify, I need to loop thru loaded swf files and flip all nested
movie clips....no animation needed.

My main loop in AS2 is:
for (var i in targetClip) {
  if (typeof targetClip[i] == "movieclip"){
    targetClip[i].scaleX = targetClip[i].scaleX *-1

Could anyone help me with this please. Any help would be appriciated.

Thank-you