From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Dimitrios Gianninas
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2007 11:24 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] observing a model change in cairngorm

One way to do it is for the ChartView to manipulate the data as it
wishes. So have a setter in the ChartView MXML like so:

<bla:ChartView dataProvider="{ModelLocator.someData}"/>

And inside the view it looks like so:

<mx:Box>
  <mx:Script>
  public function set dataProvider( values:XML ):void {
    ... do stuff here
  }
  </mx:Script>

  ... view stuff here ...