Hi Alistair,

Is the an update on this change?

regards,

Bjorn

On 03/02/2007, at 4:58 AM, alimcleod wrote:

Hi,

This does look like a bug with SequenceCommand.

I've been looking at the various options as to how to fix this. I've
never been overly enamoured with SequenceCommand (it wasn't
something we ever used in projects), but there was enough requests
for us to add it.

I suppose my initial question would be around how attached people
are to the current API. We have discussed this here and can see a
better implementation, but that would require changes to existing
code.

So, for the people who use SequenceCommand, how would you feel about
having to change your client code, though it would be a relatively
only small change in each place you use SequenceCommand?