From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of jack_freud
Sent: Tue 2/20/2007 4:22 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Video is playing "double"

I'm stuck on a weird problem: I've created a component that contains a
VideoDisplay. When I set the source and call play(), about 1/2 the
time, it seems to be playing a 2nd copy of the video in the
background; at least the audio is doubled, causing an echo effect with
a variable amount of delay between the 2.

Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior? The videos are streaming
flvs from a media server.

Thanks so much!