One solution could be to use FDS ... which,IMO, provides functionality to push changes to the client from server.

On Feb 22, 2007, at 3:15 AM, Yiðit Boyar wrote:

hi all;
i just can not believe there is no reply to my post. has not anyone faces the same question ? or lazy solutions enough for you? or our group started to overflow and not answer needs...
 maybe a newsgroup/forum is needed..

----- Original Message ----
From: Yiðit Boyar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 9:35:55 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Cairngorm - design question, need suggestions- best practices

hi all;
i'll buld an application in which the same data (or sth related) is shown in many views; so i will user cairngorm. (php&mysql&amfphp) but the problem is that other clients may change the data(base) so my model values must be updated in these cases. this seems to be a common problem with MVC so can you please share your solutions and best practices ? the first thing that comes to my mind is to check database for changes periodically, and most possibly this is the only way; but many procedures can be used in this also; so i need suggestions before starting coding.
thanks..

yigit

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.