I am trying to use the showDataTips property of the DataGridColumn.  The
documentation states:

"Datatips are tooltips designed to show the text that is too long for
the row. "

I swear that in Flash, the similar functionality (whatever it was called
- not showDataTips) would only show the toolTip for a cell if the text
in the cell was wider than the width of the cell.

The behavior I am seeing is that if I set showDataTips to true, the
toolTip is always being shown, regardless of whether or not the cells
text is longer than the cell.

Can anyone confirm/deny?  Or am I just that thick...

Thanks

Bob Chyko