Hi,
This might help a little:
http://www.bridel.org/?p=9

Hilary

www.bridel.org

On 2/23/07, wwwpl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  Do you mind adding a small code snippet here as an example. I
searched help for Embed metadata. I found some help there, but I
have been unsuccessful rewinding a movie clip in an swf file that I
loaded with SWFLoader.

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "Brian
Deitte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> For compile-time embedding, look for messages or documentation on
Embed metadata. For runtime loading, looking for info on the Loader
component. -Brian