I am still trying to find a way to do this without using javaScript.
The site that my SWF sets script access to 'never'.  So I cannot use
document.location.href

Any other ways to get the URL of of the page the SWF is on?  I know
the the Flash player knows the URL, because it checks against when
reading the crossdomain.xml file.

How do I get this info in AS?

thanks

--jason