Hey Gang -

Has anyone had any experience with dynamically adding a second series
to a chart using actionscript 3.0 ?
Using a LineChart object I have been dynamically creating new
LineSeries under the linechart's series with no problem.
I am not having luck adding a second series though.
The data is fine, it just won't display a second series.
To test, I added my secondSeries data to the primary series, and it
displays (but realtive to the wrong Y axis, obviously).

If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate it.
If I find a solution, I'll post it here as well.

Thanks,
Mike