As an ActionScript coder im not too experienced in the servers and
database field. In ColdFusion i pretty much have been making rather
simple cfc's to do remoting with Flash, and have also got some
experiments with Flexremoting up and running. Im pretty exited about
getting FDS working, but i struggle with getting the basic practical
concepts up and running.

Basicly im looking for a "Hello World" kinda easiest possible example
of a message pushed from CF/FDS to a Flexapp, with stepbystep guide
through the configurations needed to get it up and go. I currently
have a remote box with CF 7.0.2 and FDS Express installed (FarCry is
installed as CMS).

Ive found some tutorials, but they are all going over my head, either
with java, databases or complicated ColdFusion components. Basicly im
ending up with tutorials that say "copy this bunch of code" "edit this
configfiles with the youknowwhat settings" (which i dont know), and i
prey for it to magically work. Obviously it never does.

Any help and links to interesting articles and tutorials appreciated.