"remoteobject which requires FDS"
RemoteObject use in CF does NOT require FDS.

DK

On 2/26/07, auddaraj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for getting back & posting your sample, Jeff.
Yes Cairngorm store uses remoteobject which requires FDS, however
they don't make you data management services. I would be intersted
if any one might have any tips or sample app using data management
services with Cairngorm.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Jeffry Houser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I thought that any use of RemoteObject was accessing Flex Data
> Services (or a ColdFusion server).  The Cairngorm Store 2.1 uses
> RemoteObject and therefore must be using Flex Data Services.
>
>   I also converted the Cairngorm Store to work with a CF backend
if
> anyone is interested, download are more details are here:
> http://www.jeffryhouser.com/index.cfm/2007/2/19/Learning-Cairngorm-
Part-3 .

> At 02:53 PM 2/26/2007, you wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >We are planning to use Cairngorm in our flex project which uses
FDS. I
> >tried looking around for samples that use FDS(not remoting) but no
> >luck. From www.cairngormdocs.org I am able to find number of
sample
> >that use webservices, remoting etc..
> >
> >Can anyone suggest a sample Cairngorm app that uses FDS(Data
> >services). I am trying to see how FDS methods like fill etc. fit
into
> >cairngorm model
> >
> >Thanks,
> >ANAND.
>

> --
> Jeffry Houser, Software Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording
Engineer