Hi Dimitrios,
Thanks for the advise. I found the exception details on the log file.
And the details solved my problem "missing folder WEB-
INF/flex/classes". I don't know why I didn't check the log file
before I submit my enquiry. That's an obvious step to do when
debugging. In case if someone comes up with the same error. I'm
building the entire web application from a project folder, where my
files (Java source files, jars, mxml, as files...) are ditributed in
different folders. I'm using Ant the build the project.When I run a
target which copies all these files to the destination folder for
ready delpoy, I'm using an instruction like: copy **/*.* to dist
directory, all the folders and their files are copied. But in
flex.war application theres a folder in WEB-INF/flex/classes
containing a file without extension. So my copy **/*.* task didn't
copy that folder because it contains a file without extension. I
renamed it as myAsFile.as then this folder was copied to the right
place.
So flex.war application has a file structure which should be kept as
is. If a folder is missing like in my case an exception will be
thrown.
Thank you for you help
Regards
Jairo
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Dimitrios Gianninas"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Look at your tomcat log file, before that exception, you will find
another exception that will explain what the real problem is.