From: Webdevotion <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2007 11:20:34 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] Finding out when an arraycollection in my model is
set

 Hello,

How can I now when my arraycollection in my modellocator is filled with
items ?
I tried using collectionEvent. collection_ change, but it does not fire
when
setting my AC like this in my command, after the remoting result handler:

model.library = new ArrayCollection( data.result) ;

What is the correct way ? ( I'm using Cairngorm )

It's here! Your new message!
Get new email
alerts<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/>with
 the free Yahoo!