Sorry didn't mean to slash Adobe or FlexBuilder. I was extremely frustrated
atm :-). We do really enjoy AS3 and the Flex API. It's pretty hard to find
information on how to use these features in a structured way. To me it seems
extremely limiting if you can't split your application up within a project
easily. Now we have spent weeks on getting up to speed with limited
information online. If I wasn't already using Eclipse, ANT, and Hamtasc for
AS2 development this process would have taken ages.

Here is a few good links on the topic if others are interested in modular
applications.

http://blogs.adobe.com/flexdoc/pdfs/modular.pdf  (Creating Modular
Applications)

http://flexblog.faratasystems.com/?p=76 (Use of RSL's and modules)

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/201/html/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.ht
m?context=LiveDocs_Book_Parts
<http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/201/html/wwhelp/wwhimpl/common/html/wwhelp.h
tm?context=LiveDocs_Book_Parts&file=modular_083_1.html>
&file=modular_083_1.html (Flex 2 developer guide)

http://blogs.adobe.com/rgonzalez/2006/06/modular_applications_part_1.html
(by Roger Gonzalez)

Jonas

  _____