Hello everyone,

I have been search for reasons about this for two days, but still
haven't got any clue. Can someone help please?

I'm usually developing and testing the Flex application on my local
windows machine then deploy it on the remote server. It worked fine
before. But when I deployed a new version on the server recently, the
running speed is much slower than before.

For this version, there are some changes on my local developing.
1. I updated Flex builder from 2 to 2.0.1
2. I adopted caringorm 2.1 framework into the Flex project.
3. I updated tomcat server from 5.5.17 to 5.5.20.

I'm also using MySQL 5.0 database. And when I do development and
testing, all these are installed in my local machine.

The following is the basic setting for the remote server:
- Ubuntu Linux running on VMWare server.
- Tomcat 5.5.17 (didn't update to 5.5.20)

And also there is a change on the server. MySQL database was on the
same machine under VMWare server, but now we moved it to another
windows 2003 server. The reason we did this is try to improve the
running performance. But we didn't know whether this could be the
reason for decreasing the running speed.

Does anyone have any idea? Please help.

Sally