looks like my problem is: __PHP_Incomplete_Class_Name & __PHP_Incomplete_Class Object

from PHP.net:
'If you have saved an object in session, you must define the class of the object before the session_start(). If you don't do that, php will not know the class of the object, and his type will be "__PHP_Incomplete_Class".'

Has anyone found a work around for this with AMFPHP? My thought is that i have to try to modify some of the AMFPHP code to add includes before the session start...I am wondering if it is worth it.

- Kevin