Skip using the actual dialog, really... I've not dug in far enough to find
out exactly what it is that's different, but I know how to do it by editing
the project settings files directly. Just copy what's already done for the
playerglobal.swc, etc., they basically point to the swc then have an extra
attribute describing where the source is located. I find editing the XML
directly to be quicker and more dependable.

Troy.