My app is suddenly failing to compile, giving the following error:

TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert
mx.controls::[EMAIL PROTECTED] to mx.core.Container.
        at
mx.containers::Accordion/mx.containers:Accordion::commitSelectedIndex()
[C:\dev\GMC\sdk\frameworks\mx\containers\Accordion.as:1580]

There are two accordions in the app, both populated with forms. I've
deleted all the labels that were in the forms previously, but still
get the same error. I'm at a complete loss here. Any ideas?