Hello, I am trying to create an application that has a tab navigator
that gets loaded with different modules, similar to a browser window
opening multiple tabs. I have tried different methods but do not know
how to get a reference to a module to unload it once multiple modules
have been loaded. This is the code I am using to load the modules:

public var info:IModuleInfo;

private function LoadModule(strUrl:String):void
    {
    info = ModuleManager.getModule(strUrl);

    info.addEventListener(ModuleEvent.READY, modEventHandler);
    info.load();
    }
private function modEventHandler(e:ModuleEvent):void
    {
    var m:Module = info.factory.create() as Module;
    myTabs.addChild(m);
    }

This code works very well to load as many modules as I need. The
problem is the public var info gets updated as each new module get
loaded. So I do I get an IModuleInfo object for a module that has
already been loaded that I can then call the unload() method. Please
any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Aaron