I am populating a Datagrid with an XML file.  The first field is
always a 1 or 0 for whether a checkbox is present.  Right now I know
only how to populate the grid with whatever the data is in the XML,
but now I need a little piece of logic that will dynamically insert a
checkbox is required (value=1), or insert an empty space (value=0).

(The general effect will be similar to an email program, like hotmail
or Yahoo mail, where you have checkboxes to the left of every
row/message, except a few of the rows should NOT have checkboxes.)

I do not know how to add the little bit of logic that is required.
Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Ann, the Original Giggle Girl