I think I finally found the problem source...

It seems to be connected to the hosting HTML file (and possibly its JS
code - not sure). That is the file that pulls flash player, checks for
the required version, etc. This file is generated automatically by Flex
and used as default on the web server...

I don't know how this can affect the keyboard input, but after pulling a
lot on my hair over this issue, I swear I am not making this up.

If I start the application by loading the SWF file directly, all
keyboard issues are gone...

Ideas anyone (someone at Adobe maybe?)

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "camlinaeizerous" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>