From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com on behalf of Peter Farland
Sent: Tue 3/6/2007 5:50 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] FDS and single items

I think you want to look for FDS documentation about a Single Managed
Object. I believe instead of using the DataService.fill() API, you use
DataService.getItem()/DataService.createItem() APIs.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/langref/mx/data/DataService.html

Also, Lin Lin mentioned SMOs on her blog:

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/lin/archives/2007/02/how_to_get_sing.cfm

Pete