Hi all,

Programmatically setting the "headerWordWrap" property to "true",
without setting the headerHeight of the DataGrid to a bigger value
seems to be causing this issue. I set the DataGrid's headerHeight="50"
and then set the headerWordWrap to true. This seems to solve the issue.

I did not see any documentation mentioning this anywhere, nor is there
an indication about the settings for headerWordWrap.

I hope this helps others who get stuck with similar issue.

So here's how you can set it programmatically :

myDGCol.headerWordWarp = true;

In the DataGrid mxml, set the headerHeight to a higher value(to
accomodate 2/3 lines. For ex :

<mx:DataGrid .... headerHeight="50"/>

Regards,
Asgar.