Hi all,

I'm want to customize Scrollbar, e.g. change the position of the top
arrow button next to bottom arrow button. I tried a few things but its
not working. I know it cant be done with style or programmatic skins.
I will create custom Scrollbar, but the problem is the attach that
scrollbar to the containers.  I tried to change verticalScrollBar
property of VBox but it doesn't work because I saw the implementation
of verticalScrollBar setter in Container class which does nothing
except to change the variable.
I thought about creating a customized VBox component and set the
verticalScrollBar there but that also wont work because in Container
class, verticalScrollBar gets created and deleted through functions
"createScrollbarsIfNeeded", createOrDestroyScrollbars. and these
functions are private so I cant override them :( .
can anyone suggest how can I achieve this?