no problem.

one more thing. if your loading jpgs, you wont need to embed.
eg

private function anothertestPrint():void
{
  var testImage:Image = new Image();
  testImage.addEventListener(FlexEvent.CREATION_COMPLETE, bhaq2);
  this.addChild(testImage);
}

public function bhaq2(e:FlexEvent):void
{
  Image(e.currentTarget).load("globe.jpg");
}

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Giles Roadnight" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>