True to Dave Mendels' post about Adobe's working on making Flex/Flash
workflow easier, yesterday Grant Skinner posted the slides from his
presentation last week at 360 Flex.

Grant's presentation was entitled:  Flex Loves Flash? Embed and Beyond!

Blog post here:
http://www.gskinner.com/blog/archives/2007/03/flex_loves_flas.html

Actual presentation slides here:
http://gskinner.com/talks/flexlovesflash/

fyi ... in the presentation's opening notes regarding "Who am I?", Grant
wrote "working with Adobe on Flex/Flash workflow" and "architected and
developed v3 components".  Under "What this talk is about?" he wrote "I'd
also like to get people thinking, and solicit feedback."

Grant's blog entry concludes with:

Over the next few days I will release some of the code I showed, and blog
about a couple of the more important topics, like Shake and Bake swfs.
You'll have to wait for some of the more advanced pieces until after Flash
CS3 ships though.

Above all, I want to get people thinking about this topic. Flex applications
are so much cooler when Flash is involved in the workflow. If you have any
tips or ideas on enhancing this workflow, please feel free to leave them in
the comments.

hth,