one first load, mine stays on the picture a while and then goes to black after about 15 sec and then the words "Twirly Face" appear.

on reload, mine goes to black almost immediately and then word appear faster. If I clear my cache I then get 15 sec.

My thinking is that the bug is happening once some element is fully loaded in the cache right before the code which creates the "Twirly Face" text to appear. Without seeing the code it would be hard to know, but I would try to isolate which function is causing black out and post that. What is being loaded before "Twirly Face" appears?? What is being called to load the "Twirly Face" text.

- Kevin