From: Danko Kozar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 11:01:46 AM
Subject: [flexcoders] Preventing PopupManager to make popups over the MenuBar?

I've got the MenuBar on the top of the screen. And I'd like to force
opened windows to go BELOW it, not over it.

I've been using PopUpManager. addPopUp( ) to make popups:

PopUpManager. addPopUp( window, parent, modal,
PopUpManagerChildLi st.PARENT) ;

I tried everything, like setting parent to some display object that
doesn't overlap with menubar on top. But it seems that addPopUp()
places every new window on the top application level..

What am I doing wrong?